Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hi Hi Hi!

I am soooo hyper this morning!!!  I just woke up, and am hanging with mommy and daddy right now, and I have a lot of energy today.  I just can't stop running around, and I think if I could go outside into the real world I would run a marathon.  I have that much energy!  Mommy and daddy keep telling me how proud they are of me because I let them sleep all night, minus 1 wake up call, but that was it!  I also know now that when they put me into bed at night it means nighty-night time, and I don't cry but chew on a bone and go to sleep.  I was so tired last night, that I slept for 5 hours before waking up to go potty, can you believe that!?!  I didn't even know I could hold it that long.  I am also starting to get the hang of scratching at the door to come back inside too (daddy taught me that trick!).

Be right back, breakfast time!

Ok, I am back, and today I finished all my food!!!  I tend to never finish my 1/2 a cup of food they give me, but today I was hungry and ate it up in 4 minutes!  It was YUMMY!!!!

I am going to have more visitors come over today.  Mommy says Aunt Jen is coming over with her baby puppy, Bella.  Bella is 6 months old, and mommy says a lot bigger then me.  I will post pictures later today of our play date!  I am really excited about that. (pictures are below of the playdate)

Below are some pictures from yesterday, mommy went to go get me some small kong tennis balls yesterday, as the balls they got me to play with are too big for me to carry around.

I smell Beggin' Strips...gotta go!!!!








Me with my new ball!  I fetched it a few times and dropped it for mommy.

nap time with daddy

me and my mommy


oh...um....HI!


playing with Mr. Foxy!




No comments:

Post a Comment