Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I would like to welcome our baby boy, Tulo!

We just brought home our bundle of joy (and fur!) today, and he is joining a family of two humans (my husband, Mike, and myself), as well as a cat named Jaxson, who will be Tulo's bigger brother!  I am all around just so impressed with him, as I swear he is an angel sent from above.  While on the ride home, he cuddled up in my arms, and never got sick, or went to the bathroom.  He was patient, and seemed to be comfortable and content.

When we brought him home, we introduced him to the backyard, where he went both #1 and #2 immediately.  While we were out in the back with Tulo, we had seen Jaxson looking at us from inside, and he seemed interested in finding out what Tulo was.  I would say both Jaxson, and Tulo's 1st experience together was the best I could have imagined it, as Jaxson sniffed him, and Tulo was sniffing and wagging his tail, and wanting to play with Jaxson.  I am so proud of our Jaxson, as he didn't hiss (which he never once has anyway), nor did he try to slap Tulo, or be meant to Tulo.  Once done investigating, Jaxson went on the stairs to a higher level and just kept a watch out on what was going on.  When Tulo was outside with daddy again, I went to Jaxson and praised him for his sweet gentleness with Tulo, and he got plenty of treats.  Jaxson doesn't seem to be upset with either me or Mike, and is the same cat that he was before Tulo, maybe just a little more observant, which was to be expected.  I think that Jaxson and Tulo will be cuddling here in a week...but we shall see if I am right.

As for Tulo, I can't be more proud!  He is the most sweetest, gentle, happy puppy I have ever encountered, and VERY smart also.  He has gone to the back door and sniffed around there when needing to go to the bathroom, and has not had an accident in the 7 hours we have had him home!  We also have introduced him to a spot in the backyard where he goes to the bathroom each time, and he is being consistent!!!!

I would also like to say that I have already taught Tulo how to sit, can ya believe it!?!  He is just so smart!  He also went to the vet this morning, and his check-up got an A+ for health!  Everyone there just loved our lil bundle of fur, and to be honest who couldn't with that lil face of his!

He has adapted very well to our home, and is having a lot of fun here, and has been pretty good with not chewing on things he isn't supposed to be (well he has tried to chew the sprinkler heads a few times, but we sprayed that with deterrent,  which he hasn't tried chewing them again since we did that.  Hewas  fighting the naps for awhile, however, he has now fallen asleep in my lap 3 times (see below), and also has fallen asleep next to daddy.



Mike says that Tulo is already a momma's boy too ;)  hehe.  Did I mention that I LOVE Tulo's puppy breath!  He is putting a smile on our faces, and I can say we have never felt happier.

Below are some (who am I kidding, A LOT of) pictures from today, time to go play with the pup again!

 Jaxson checking out the puppy's play pen before he arrives
 He gave it a real good inspection, and said it passed his inspection
 Tulo and I driving home
 He is such a lover
 Checking out his playground
 He is a stud!
 Having man time with daddy
 Coming to say hi to mommy
 Tulo playing with his baseball!
 I swear he knows when to pose for the camera

 Playing with toy that Aunt Jen gave him!
 Jaxson hanging out on the stairs, watching
 Tulo giving mommy some love!
 Jaxson coming to investigate Tulo, he did pretty well with him!
 Puppy wanting to play, and Jaxson backing off, but never once made a noise or swatted him
 Tulo and his baseball

 Checking out one of his comfy beds

 Playing with his dragon


 Crawling in mommy's lap which he loved to do, because he has fallen asleep 3 times in my lap already!

 Tulo playing with another toy, which also has a heartbeat to comfort him
 He is so HANDSOME!!!!
 Working the camera again

 Daddy and Tulo having a chat about man things.
 back on my lap he goes


 daddy and Tulo playing

 Aunt Tina came over to meet Tulo, and play with him.  He loved her
 Aunt Tina and Tulo playing with the toy the breeder gave us

 "Hello, can I help you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment